The content and services we make available to you through the Website (the “Content” and the “Services”, respectively) are governed by special conditions which you accept each time you access such a Content or Service (ex. job application form).
This Website is designed and targeted to Polish citizens. All advertising materials and statements contained herein are valid only in Poland.
No warranties, limitation of liability
We do not warrant or represent that the Website, the Content, the Services or the content of any other sites linked to it are accurate, complete, error-free or reliable. Neither Modis, nor any of its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect damages arising out of the penalty as a result of access to this site’s content or the content of any other sites linked to it.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site(s) without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site(s) is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Links and linking
Intellectual property rights
All names, logos and marks appearing on this website are, unless stated otherwise, the trademarks owned or used under license of Modis, its affiliates or subsidiaries in the areas where Modis works. The names, logos and trademarks of third party companies outside of the Adecco Group, to which Modis belongs, are used on this website for informational purposes only. Use of these materials requires consent of the legal owner. The use or misuse of trademarks or any other elements of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, unless the content of these Terms and Conditions or the parties states otherwise.
All materials published on this site are protected by copyrights. The copyrights for these materials belongs exclusively to Modis or the relevant authors. Except where otherwise noted, none of the published material may not be copied, modified, distributed, published, downloaded, displayed, exhibited or broadcast in any form or by any means, in particular, electronic, mechanical, photographic, recording, without Modis written permission or other rightholder. It is forbidden, in particular, without the permission of Modis, placing any of these materials on any other server. It is permitted to: load, display, copy and send these materials to others – in for personal use, provided that the materials are not modified. All names, the logos, graphics with text and other distinctive markings published on the website, unless stated otherwise, are the trademarks or other signs to be protected by law. Modis and other entities that have received the approval are the only entitled part to use these signs and markings, in the areas where services are offered. The use of copyrighted signs and indications referred to above is strictly prohibited, unless otherwise stipulated in the provisions contained within this website.
Modis is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy describes what personal data we collect from you and how we process your personal data.
The modispoland.com website will help you to understand what we can do for you, search and apply for jobs and even receive job posts according to your preferences.
Information we may collect from you
- We will collect your preferences to receive job offers as specified by you.
- We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail, messaging or telephone, but you may at any time opt-out of receiving future marketing communication.
- We collect your name, telephone number, email, education and work experience.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect information on your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We also collect information of all users of our Website in aggregated form in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of our Website as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
- We may also store cookies as set out in more detail below.
How we use your information
All this information (“your data”) will be collected and handled by Modis for the following purposes:
- To best tailor the job searches according to your preferences.
- To keep you informed by email and/or telephone about future work opportunities and marketing communication.
- To deliver other services – such as newsletters, events, or training – that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve content most relevant to you.
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve our Website, Portal and other systems to better serve you.
Personal data will be stored in Modis databases. Access to these data is available only to Modis employees in Poland.
To provide you with the best services and/or opportunities, it may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- Our customers in the form of a CV, cover letter or other documents required from candidates during the recruitment process for a job offer.
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include, administrative functions associated with our business activities. Such recipients will only have access to data required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such data for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- Where required by Law: we will share your data with government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
Send to a Friend
If you use the ‘Send to a Friend’ function to forward a job offer to a friend, you confirm that you have obtained your friend’s approval for using his/her name and email address for such purpose.
Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information and transferred it to a third party, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How you can access, correct and delete your data
You may contact us at any time to request any correction or deletion of your personal data and/or withdraw consent for the processing of your data for marketing communication by emailing us: email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that your browser stores on your device. Cookies are divided into temporary – stored until you close your browser and cookies with a specific expiration date that are stored by your browser for long-term.
Sending the cookie to the browser in no way violate privacy. The information contained in cookies may be used only by the website from which they were sent. Disabling cookies in the browser you are using may cause inconvenience or lack of certain features of the Website.
Cookie technology helps us only to collect anonymous statistical data about visitors used to improve the convenience of using the Website and minimize ads nuisance. We do not collect any information that personally identifies you as an individual.
Click here for more details regarding cookie files used by Google.
Below, we describe in detail the objectives and the types of cookies and their purpose.
1. Cookies on this Website are used to:
- Optimize the users experience of Modis Website and adaptat the content to their individual preferences. These files allows to recognize a particular user device and properly display the Website tailored to the individual needs of the User;
- Produce statistics that help us understand how users benefit from the Website, which allows for improving the structure and the content;
- To recognize the source from which the user came to Modis website.
2. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – are temporary files, stored on the user’s device until log out, leaving of the website or disabling of the software (web browser);
- Persistent cookies – cookies that are stored on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Third parties cookies – for example the files from ad servers, companies servers and service providers working with the owner of the web page. These files allows to customize advertising – which enables use of websites to be free of charge – to the preferences and habits of their users. They also allow to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising efforts (ex. through counting how many users clicked on the advertisement and passed on the advertiser’s website).
- Tracking cookies – these cookies store information necessary to identify the source of Internet traffic and connecting to user behavior on the site. The data is collected anonymously. The information gathered in these cookies are used to study the efficiency of Internet traffic sources in the framework of the Modis online campaigns and marketing efforts.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies are installed by various analytical systems investigating quantitative and statistical phenomenon on the Website related to the movement and behavior of users. The data contained therein are collected and processed on an anonymously and are used by analytical systems to optimize the Website. The duration of these cookies is established per session or at another time span.
3. Cookie files on the Website do not collect personal information.
4. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. However, disabling of the cookie files can make it difficult to maintainin user preferences and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.